The data you provide is collected by MAGHEIA COSMETICS S.r.l.:
1) to carry out the order you submit and/or, in the event of a request by you, to create your personal account on the www.magheiacosmetics.com site to allow you to use the site;
2) to calculate anonymous statistics;
3) to send you periodic e-mails with information on events related to its business activities (the sale of skin cosmetics and accessories) and promotions.
The data is processed electronically and on paper and, according to the obligations specified in paragraph 1), may be communicated by MAGHEIA COSMETICS S.r.l. to its accountants in order to comply with legal requirements, to its couriers for the transport of products, to the companies it uses to provide the service via the www.magheiacosmetics.com e-commerce platform, as well as to its credit institution an /or banking network in the case of on-line payments.
There will be no disclosure of data. You will always be able to know the purposes and methods of data processing, be able to request the update, addition or cancellation of data and oppose the sending of commercial communications by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The provision of the personal mentioned data above is mandatory and, therefore, total or partial lack of consent on your part may make it impossible for the your orders to be processed.
The data controller:
MAGHEIA COSMETICS S.r.l.
VIA AMATRICE 15
Amministratore Unico: ANDRONICU AGAMEMNON
Cookies are text files that websites send to user/visitor devices accessing the Internet (usually browsers) in which they are stored to be transmitted back to the same sites upon the next visit of the users.
1) Technical cookies: session cookies (to ensure navigation and usability of sites), functionality cookies (used to select parameters of navigation) and analytics cookies (used by site owners to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit sites);
2) Profiling cookies used to send promotional messages in relation to the preferences expressed by users during navigation or to the sections of visited sites;
3) Third-party cookies: cookies that are not installed by the sites visited but by third party sites that install them through the former.
Our site uses session (which are deleted at the end of each session) and persistent (which remain in the browser) cookies that ensure navigation and the use of our services (technical) and third-party cookies (Google Analytics e Prestashop).